Shipping & Returns Policy
- Orders will be charged a standard shipping charge of $8.50 plus applicable taxes. At Mark's & L'Équipeur, our goal is to have your order delivered within 4-8 business days (remote locations may take longer).
- We will not charge you shipping or taxes on Gift Cards.
- To ensure your order is delivered safely and directly to you a shipping carrier is automatically determined by Mark’s/L’Equipeur.
If your shipment has a value of less than $200 and does not require a signature, the courier may 'safe drop' the parcel on the doorstep. If the parcel value exceeds $200 and/or requires a signature and there is no one available to receive it, a notice card with pick-up details on how to collect your order will be left. Parcel pick-up details will vary depending on shipping carrier.
If you have questions about your order, you can contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-339-1626.
Please return your unused, unworn or Manufacturer defective item within 100 days, with your original receipt for a full refund (minus the shipping charge).
- All returns without a receipt will be credited to a store merchandise card, at the lowest system price in the last 14 months.
- All returns with a gift receipt will be credited to a merchandise card at the price paid on the gift receipt.
- Shipping charges for online orders can not be refunded.
- Jumpstart donations will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. If PayPal is used for payment, the item(s) may be returned to our Marks/L’Equipeur retail store locations to receive a refund. PayPal returns at our Marks/L’Equipeur store locations will credit a debit or credit card.
- Excludes select online Clearance items noted as "Final Sale" which will not be refunded.
OUR SWIMWEAR RETURN POLICY
Women’s swimsuit returns must have the original tags and hygienic liner still attached and be in sellable condition
OUR MASK RETURN POLICY
All masks and face covering sales are final
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
100-Day Boot Guarantee: We expect your boots to do the job they've been designed to do. Flawlessly. However, if at any time during the first 100 days after purchasing them you experience a manufacturer defect, we want to know about it. Simply bring them and your original receipt into any Mark's/L'Équipeur store and we will replace them. Refunds and exchanges cannot be processed after 100 days.
Returning An Online order:
Returns of online ordered products purchased on Marks.com will be accepted at Mark's/L'Équipeur stores across Canada. If this is not convenient for you we offer a self serve option to return your merchandise:
- If your order arrived in a single delivery (one box or bag), CLICK HERE to launch the self serve returns tool hosted by Narvar
- If your order arrived in multiple deliveries or if your prefer assistance, please contact Customer Service.