Shipping & Returns Policy
- Nova Scotia stores are closed due to provincial restrictions and in-store returns & exchanges are not available at this time. In-store returns & exchanges will be accommodated once the provincial restrictions are lifted.
- Select stores in Newfoundland are open and can accept in-store returns & exchanges. For locations that are currently closed, returns & exchanges will be accommodated once the provincial restrictions are lifted.
- Our locations in Ontario are only able to accept returns/exchanges on essential items by booking an appointment. For all other products, we will accommodate all returns/exchanges once the provincial order is lifted. Please visit our STORE LOCATOR for updated contact information.
- All other store locations, including Quebec, are accepting in-store returns & exchanges.
- Returns of online ordered products will still be accepted by mail with a copy of your packing list that was included with your shipment. See ‘Returning an Online Order’ below for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS LEAVE A FULFILLMENT CENTRE WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
- Orders will be charged a standard shipping charge of $8.50 plus applicable taxes. At Mark's & L'Équipeur, our goal is to have your order delivered within 4-8 business days (remote locations may take longer).
- We will not charge you shipping or taxes on Gift Cards.
- To ensure your order is delivered safely and directly to you a shipping carrier is automatically determined by Mark’s/L’Equipeur.
If your shipment has a value of less than $200 and does not require a signature, the courier may 'safe drop' the parcel on the doorstep. If the parcel value exceeds $200 and/or requires a signature and there is no one available to receive it, a notice card with pick-up details on how to collect your order will be left. Parcel pick-up details will vary depending on shipping carrier.
If you have questions about your order, you can contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-339-1626.
At Mark's & L'Équipeur, we stand behind everything we sell.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Mark’s purchase, within 100 days, please return your unused, unworn or Manufacturer defective item with your original receipt for a full refund (minus the shipping charge).
- All returns without a receipt will be credited to a store merchandise card, at the lowest system price in the last 14 months.
- All returns with a gift receipt will be credited to a merchandise card at the price paid on the gift receipt.
- Shipping charges for online orders can not be refunded.
- Jumpstart donations will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. If PayPal is used for payment, the item(s) may be returned to our Marks/L’Equipeur retail store locations to receive a refund. PayPal returns at our Marks/L’Equipeur store locations will credit a debit or credit card.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
100-Day Boot Guarantee: We expect your boots to do the job they've been designed to do. Flawlessly. However, if at any time during the first 100 days after purchasing them you experience a manufacturer defect, we want to know about it. Simply bring them and your original receipt into any Mark's/L'Équipeur store and we will replace them. Refunds and exchanges cannot be processed after 100 days.
Returning An Online order:
Returns of online ordered products purchased on Marks.com will be accepted at Mark's/L'Équipeur stores across Canada with a copy of your packing list that was included with your shipment. If this is not convenient for you we offer two self serve options to return your merchandise:
- To launch the self serve returns tool hosted by Narvar please CLICK HERE
- OR if you cannot complete the return request above using Narvar, CLICK HERE to print a return form and shipping label. The return form is to be included inside of your package and the shipping label is to be affixed to the outside to ensure that your return is processed as effectively as possible.