From Mechanix Wear, these work gloves are made of form-fitting TrekDry® material that’s designed to keep your hands cool and comfortable while you work. These gloves are ideal for people who perform detailed handwork, placing improved protection and strength around the fingers. Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle and full-length fingertip protection resists pinching injuries. DuraHide™ leather improves durability between the fingers and adds extreme abrasion resistance to the palms. Extra palm padding helps to absorb and dissipate high-impact energy through the palm. There’s a flexible TPR closure on these work gloves that creates a secure fit around the wrist.
5 Steps to Safe Glove Care
How to keep your gloves clean and effective.
1. Wear gloves when coming in contact with high-touch surfaces like door handles, gas pumps, shopping carts, card readers and electronic devices. Keep your gloves away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Wash your hands after extended glove use.
3. Store your gloves in a safe place such as a washable or disposable bag.
4. Launder or hand wash your gloves with household laundry detergent and warm water.
- FORM-FITTING TREKDRY® MATERIAL WITH DURAHIDE LEATHER FOURCHETTES AND PALMS
- D30 PALM PADDING
Absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm
- DIGIT PROTECTION
DuraHide™ leather thumb reinforcement. Patented Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding. Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and full-length fingertip protection reduce the risk of impact and pinching injuries. Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength
- FLEXIBLE THERMOPLASTIC RUBBER (TPR) CLOSURE
Provides a secure fit around the wrist
- EASY CARE
Machine wash, air dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron